I illustrate and design bespoke artwork for commercial or personal use, which infused with my quirky ideas and drawing style creates imagery that is deliciously fun and has great impact.
Be unique, get noticed
Have artwork created that is as individual as you. If you’ve got a venture just waiting to burst into life, we’ll work together to develop your exciting ideas into a unique final piece. Whether you’re looking for a bespoke logo for your company or for the perfect artwork to go on your wall, this is the place to get started.
- Quirky narrative illustrations for books, journals, editorials, invites, posters, comics, *insert anything you’d like brilliantly fun illustration for*
- Original logos and promotional material for you, your business or event
- Private commissions to create perfect personalised gifts for yourself, loved ones, and the ones who have everything
- Humorous goodies that you can buy direct from my shop
These are some of the great projects, individuals and businesses I’ve been involved with:
- Entering Brooklyn Art Library’s ‘The Sketchbook Project’ with an illustrated journal called Nighttime Stories. My book proved so popular that it was featured in The New York Magazine
- Creating stationery for Bristol Zoo Gardens’ contribution to a National Plant Collection specialising in marigold species. The project works with a wide variety of people from the Bristol community, which is reflected in the artwork
- Designing a logo and poster for an incredible Marie Curie fundraiser which was a skinny dip that broke a Guinness World Record. The appeal of the logo prompted sales of t-shirts, which then raised another £350
- Painting a series of pet illustrations which was used for creating a personalised mug set. This was given as a perfect pet-lover Christmas gift
- Illustrating mischievous time-travelling cats for the Geevor Tin Mine museum trail and their children’s underground tin-mining story book adventure ‘Basil & Scraggs go underground at Geevor’
Get in on the action and get in touch with me.
Praise for Drawesome
“Working with Laura was a joy. From the initial conversations about me, my work and my emerging business, she just seemed to get exactly what I was looking for.” Vikki – Victoria Ralfs Training.
“Her quirky and brilliant sense of fun always comes through in her artwork and this was exactly the spirit I wanted to capture for my event… Laura’s design thoroughly encapsulated the key idea that this was to be an event for everyone, no matter what size, age or shape… Laura is an awesomely talented illustrator and I am a huge admirer of her work!” Alison – Midsummer Skinny Dip.
“We absolutely love the picture and can recommend Laura’s services unequivocally.” Jayne and John – personal commission.
“I was very pleased with the quality of the [logo] design as well as the customer service given by Laura herself – highly recommended! Samantha – Miss Erised burlesque performer and model